The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Being Boring That Pet Shop Boys song is stuck in my head. I'm so outstandingly bored. I'm stuck in Washington's equivalent to the Irvine Spectrum. And I have nothing to do ... or nothing I want to do. I totally forgot about The Wired awards. Ach! What a wasted opportunity to self promote. I bet my would-be agent has found a smarter, more-talented, and better-looking boy to take to the promised land. Oh cool, I found something to do. I'm chatting with Evers' MILF friend. She's pretty neat. She's going back to Japan on 3/1. Maybe there's enough time to sneak in a kiss. I mean she's married, she has kids, she lives in another country, and she has issues -- she's perfect ... except for not being white. *joke* When I get back home, things are going to be crazy. I'm not sure how I'm going to handle it all, though I've done a surprising amount of legwork remotely. I just have to make it all work out by Monday. I'm sure I'll figure it all out, though I'll probably be a mess (more of a mess really) when it's all done. Hmmmm, maybe being stranded in Redmond isn't so bad. Lemme get back to Milfy-chan.