The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, February 25, 2005

Let's Try that Again! Wow. I really wanted to pass out before lunch yesterday. It's like my whole month of travel and stuff caught up with me in a single day. Looking back, it has been quite a trying month. In addition to all the travel, a lot has happened. Vegas - Silly, wine-induced crying spell. New York - She stopped talking to me. Vegas - Catching up with the wife. Hearing Julie gush about marriage. Seattle - Recovery plans falling through. This weekend I have to pack and move, so it's not over yet. I'm so over February. I can't wait for the month to be over. I'm starting to think I'm a seasonal creature. I was pretty miserable from mid-October 2003 to mid-March 2004. Things started going bad again in mid-October 2004 so if the pattern holds up things will be all bright and cheery again by the middle of next month. I think I might force the issue and go to Hawaii or something, just to make it a self-fulfilling prophecy. So yeah. Last night I fully intended to go boxing, but I totally passed out around 9PM. I woke up around 9AM. It's the best rest I've gotten all month. I still feel off center, which isn't so bad since I don't want to be in a good mood only to have it ruined by packing. Speaking of which, I better get started....