The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, April 10, 2005

Security I woke up holding an article of clothing that belongs to someone dear to me. It was a little odd since it wasn't really close to where I fell asleep. It was wrapped in my arms ... like I suppose I wanted its owner to be. I might have a really huge decision to make very soon. I have to figure out if it's a rash thing to do or if it really is one of those "dare to be great" moments. I need to make sure that I truly rationalize it and I don't fool myself into being practical when I'm really afraid. I need to keep my self doubt in check so I don't miss a chance to try something new and exciting (and uncertain). I'm really not in the right frame of mind to make this decision -- too many other things are playing on my mind -- but I don't have the luxury to wait for myself to become stable. Hmph. Maybe I'll just run away and get a job making coffee ... for tourists ... in Maui. :P