The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Breathe Yay, I finally got to take a break! After a week of shooting on the road and a week of local shooting plus editing, I got to kick back for a bit. Ted came up for a weekend + visit. That's always dangerous. We hung out, visited local friends, had lunch with Aletheia's dad, and finished up Episode IV. Speaking of which, that sonovabitch turned out nothing like I thought it would. One of the packages is probably the best thing I've ever done for the show, one of them is pretty standard, and one of them was such, Such, SUCH a nightmare to edit. Oh well, I guess I'll see how it goes when it's up on Friday. The important lesson I've learned: I shouldn't do three shoots in a row. I simply don't have the personality for it. Too bad I did five in a row. Kindly excuse the next two episodes. Tee-hee. The 40-Year Old Virgin is the funniest thing I've seen all year. The new Google Desktop absolutely owns me. Some of the plug-ins totally rock. Google Talk might be interesting in the near future. Hmmmm, it's funny that I love Google so much but get the bulk of my pay from Yahoo!