The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, March 16, 2003

Domesticity I had a rather productive, though somewhat dull, weekend. I spent a great deal of it working, which kind of bothered me since I can't remember the last weekend I had to myself. Aside from that I did a bunch of house stuff. Steve, Jenny, and I hit up The Container Store, Home Depot, and Ikea. I got all sorts of goodies for the house. I also saw the most incredible trash recepticle ever conveived. It's $179, but I know I must have it one day. The Container Store is interesting. I really don't want to like it since it's so trendy, but there's lots of neat stuff there. Lastly, my brother and his girlfriend arrived in town. It's nice to have him over, though I wish I could skip work to hang. It should be cool though, since he wants to spend a lot of time surfing anyway. It's nice taking care of him though.