The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, March 04, 2003

Picture Time I snapped a few pictures with my cell phone at Farley's this evening. Check them out: Heidi and Tobie Heidi Tobie's butt Before I stopped by to see the girls, I was at an event in San Francisco. I'm in Oakland right now and won't get home until Saturday. I'm feeling a little displaced. On a positive note, I've made the decision to help my friend with an opportunity rather than to take it myself. I know I can be overly selfless sometimes (see numerous interactions with The Girl), but I think I'm doing the right thing. It would be a step up for him and only a lateral move for me. Maybe I'm being stupid, but it feels right and hopefully will net me some groovy karma.