The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, February 18, 2003

Hey Baby My friend Jeffrey Adam Young just had a son. He's so adorable-- I think he's part alien or something. I'll call him soon to wish him and the wife well; I just don't want to intrude this very second. I'm so jazzed for him. It's so weird watching my friends have kids. Watching them get married was only a little weird, but having children is so beyond my comprehension. So my friend has a child, a darling wife, and is doing some interesting work... ...and I'm in Irvine where I can't get a date. I'm trying to get many aspects of my life in order, but I keep having setbacks. I've been able to press on, but the tank is almost empty. I need something good to happen soon or I'll get into that listless place where I don't want to try anymore. At least my trip to Daytona was cancelled. I really didn't care to go on that one. I've actually been home for almost two weeks straight. How strange. This weekend I want to see an indie-pop show at the Troubadour. Hopefull Raina wants to go. I miss her muchly. I don't remember the last time I saw her. I've been really bad about visiting people in L.A. Hopefully I'll be motivated to go. Ech, I forgot to make reservations for Las Vegas next week. I better to that today....