The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, March 08, 2003

Am I Strong Enough? So I've been talking to The Girl. It's been really difficult. I want to let go and be done with the whole thing, because she really hurt me. She feels bad, but she doesn't know what she did and I know if I let her in, she'll eventually do the same thing she always does. I cancelled my trip to San Francisco next week and I have two more trip in March, so if I get to see her, it won't be until April. I hope I have the resolve to not talk to her until then. I really want to let her know everything is going to be fine and that we'll take care of everything; that's my first instinct. But I know that neither of us is built in a way where this can work. We'll see.