The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, April 15, 2003

Home Stretch I'm going to be in Irvine for an entire week! I forgot what that was like. Perhaps it's because I'm antsy or perhaps it's because Justin is going or perhaps things at work are annoying me, but I'm going up to LA for the entire day tomorrow. I guess part of me doesn't feel right unless I'm on my way to somewhere. Part of me wants to hang with my "best friend in the industry." Part of me wants to smack a few heads in the office. Some PR chick was trying to analyze my gaming habits. She thinks I like playing Pokemon because I have this overwhelming need to take care of things to make me feel useful. She might be right. Or maybe Bulbasaur is just cool.