The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, April 24, 2003

Rocky Mountain High I'm in Boulder. I had to fly here for a press event. I also have two previews to write tonight. I'm going to be tired. After all the press stuff on Thursday I have to write a review. By then I should be totally sauced. Gah. I found out yesterday that I'm going to Edmonton on Monday for an overnight trip. Then I have to go to San Francisco on Thursday for another overnight. I just want to lounge around by my pool, which I did all of last weekend. I forgot how much I enjoy lounging by the pool and working on my tan. We played volleyball at Laguna Beach last weekend too. It was kind of fun. Beach sand is much harder to play on than the sand at the park where we usually play. When we arrived I accidentally opened the door to Ben's car to early, cracking some driver's rearview mirror. This sexy 18-year old came to get Ben's insurance info. Ashley and I should be sending out wedding invites in three years.