The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, December 24, 2003

Faith So this is interesting. She claims she wants to come over for the weekend. So using my eight-jillion frequent flyer miles, I got her a ticket to come later this evening. I don't believe that she'll come--there's too many reasons that could come up (and she might have been drunk when she called)--but I'm really wishing she does. Ninety percent of the reason I got her the ticket is because I really want to see her. The other ten percent is just to see if she actually comes. I have to believe that she will, but am prepared if she does not...actually, I'll probably be a little heartbroken if she doesn't. Perhaps James M was right--perhaps I do summon the drama.