The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, January 13, 2004

Drunken Phone Calls Unlike my last dozen or so drunken phone calls (DPCs), I was fully aware of what I was doing. Unfortunately, it might have been the worst DPC I've made in my life. She's really happy. And that's wonderful. Except she's really happy because she's back with her boyfriend. And while that's fantastic for her, it just sucks for me. Wait for it... ...and all the pieces of my life are falling right into place! So I quickly drank five bottles--of assorted things, I can't really recall--from the mini-bar and called Rannie. I'm really hoping I hallucinated all of this and that when I wake up none of it will have actually happened. This entry took half an hour to type because I kept finding mistakes. Hopefully they're all gone.