The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Aftermath It's the bride of the binary blog (special E3 2004 edition)!!! Good: I didn't work as hard as last year. Bad: It was still too much and not really worth it. Good: I had a personal support system this year and it really helped. Bad: The whole team worked hard and it was still only good enough for third. Good: I've convinced myself that I can't do it next year--not like this. Bad: I've admitted that I'm getting older. Bad: I only got to go to one party. Bad: I really didn't get to see much. Good: Thousands of people heard the soothing sounds of my voice, while marvelling at my wit, charm, and analytical prowess. Bad: Thousands of people fled from a handful of televisions displaying my grotesque visage. Good: I'm still pretty damn cool. Good: The whole experience is really making me examine my life. Steps have already been taken to change. Bad: I'm really not sure what the hell I'm doing. Bad: There are a few major complications that need to be sorted out. Bad: They all lead somewhere potentially amazing, but not without great risk and/or sacrifice. Good: Okay, I'm really cool.