The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, December 21, 2004

TJ Tijuana is pretty interesting when you're sober. Steve and I crossed the border and I proceeded to drink many bottles of water while he knocked back some beers. I actually didn't do anything too naughty; I had guilt because I saw this girl that looked a lot like someone I know and it made me feel like I was cheating. This is a bit silly since there's no way that anything I could have done would have been cheating. Oh well. The heart feels what it feels. Even though I was sober and I wasn't naughty, it was still a good time. I haven't seen Steve since October so it was good to catch up. Plus I finally picked up The Rise and Fall of ECW. It stirred up memories of going to crappy events at Lost Battallion Hall in Queens. Ah, I remember when The Sandman spilled beer on me and Chris Jericho threw Cactus Jack at my feet. Good times.