The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, April 11, 2005

What Life's About One of the coolest things about loving small record labels is that the owner will personally email you lyrics for their artists. That's so cool! Ed rules!!! Anyway, here's my song of the month courtesy of The Shermans. "What Life's About" Morning toast, Nights by the coast, Dark red wine, Valentines. That�s all I need, that is for me what life�s about, Not all the money in the world could burn me out. Cheese on rye, Hot apple pie, Unexpected smiles, A new hairstyle, A stroll in the park, A kiss in the dark, Children�s laughs, A long hot bath. That�s all I need, that is for me what life�s about Not all the money in the world could burn me out. That�s all I need, that is for me what life�s about Not all the money in the world could burn me out.