The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Saturday, May 07, 2005

Heh I just got off the phone with my parents. I figured I should tell them that I left my job and am attempting a new venture. Naturally, I was quite terrified. I thought they'd think it was another one of my idiot ideas that will come crashing down to the ground. While that remains to be seen, I was surprised at how excited and supportive they were. It gave me a major bout of warm fuzzies. I'm used to being the crazy son that doesn't listen to his parents. My brother pretty much does everything they want them too -- he's the good, obedient one. Maybe they've seen that my crazy ideas sometimes amount to something. Maybe I'm not as stupid as I was 10, 15 years ago. Either way, it feels great that they're excited for me.