The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, April 15, 2005

That's Interesting I took this quiz I found on daughter's site. I think I did it wrong. I could have sworn I was a bit more romantic. The wealthy/ambitious thing I don't get at all. I suppose I do have many lofty dreams, but none of them have to do with wealth.

Your dating personality profile: Liberal - Politics matters to you, and you aren't afraid to share your left-leaning views. You would never be caught voting for a conservative candidate. Big-Hearted - You are a kind and caring person. Your warmth is inviting, and your heart is a wellspring of love. Adventurous - Just sitting around the house is not something that appeals to you. You love to be out trying new things and really experiencing life.Your date match profile: Big-Hearted - You want someone compassionate, someone gentle and kind. A loving, nurturing person will fill that hole in your life. Shy - You are put off by people who are open books. You are drawn to someone who is a bit more mysterious. You want to draw her out of her shell and get to know what she is all about. Adventurous - You are looking for someone who is willing to try new things and experience life to its fullest. You need a companion who encourages you to take risks and do exciting things.
Your Top Ten Traits 1. Liberal 2. Big-Hearted 3. Adventurous 4. Wealthy/Ambitious 5. Sensual 6. Athletic 7. Romantic 8. Funny 9. Outgoing 10. Intellectual
Your Top Ten Match Traits 1. Big-Hearted 2. Shy 3. Adventurous 4. Intellectual 5. Practical 6. Funny 7. Athletic 8. Traditional 9. Romantic 10. Sensual
Take the Online Dating Personality Quiz at Dating Diversions