The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, April 24, 2005

Tumult 1 a : disorderly agitation or milling about of a crowd usually with uproar and confusion of voices : COMMOTION b : a turbulent uprising : RIOT So yeah! Friday was pretty interesting. I was having a fun drunken-karaoke evening. But then I ... (wait for it) ... went to the dark side. I don't remember the last hour or so, but apparently I was really bad. I have some clean up ahead of me. I feel bad. I don't really know her that well, but she's been really nice to me. Sometimes I run. Sometimes I hide. Sometimes I'm a horrible drunken idiot. Thankfully daughter dearest was around to take care of me. The one thing I do remember is crying on her shoulder while we were in her car. At least, I think I remember that. So that was part of Teddy Bear's birthday weekend. Saturday I just felt like hell and didn't feel like a functioning human being until 10:30PM or so. Ted and I went to Buddha for some Guiness and dice. Mark and I spoke about Sandra for a bit. You know, as bad as that was at times, she was always honest with me. Considering my trust issues with females these days, I really appreciate that. It's probably not a good idea for me to call her though. It has been brought to my attention that I've been being a bit of a himbo lately. This isn't entirely accurate. There were those incidents with Stefanie, Kimberly, and a few other people, but it wasn't as bad as it looked. Leaving with someone doesn't mean you're "leaving" with someone. A few people have theorized that my himbo-ness is the influence of a certain friend of mine. I think that's really unfair to both of us. He's really not like that and I can think for myself. Today is going to be pretty domestic. Ted and I had lunch at Klein's before he took off to the airport. I emptied out the keg from last weekend's party. I put away some dishes. I'm doing laundry. And I'm going to tidy up the place for my nemesis' visit. So to recap, I had a lot of fun on Friday until I became an idiot, I have a really angry Korean woman (who's also really pretty and smart) to apologize to, it was nice having Ted up here for the weekend, and I'm really not a slut. Hmmmm, let's end on a positive note. I've really enjoyed becoming friends with Ted over the last year. He's an excellent person and one of my favorites to spend time with on the road. Hopefully he ends up in SF some day.