The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Monday, May 09, 2005

A New Me Wow, today was pretty crazy. Lots of work, sending an email that I thought was a good idea but now horribly doubt, getting stuff in order for the big show, trying to organize my new biz, and trying to figure out what the hell went wrong with my laptop. I suppose a lot of it was trying to resolve issues with the old me and taking steps to become the new me. Speaking of which, here's the new me's E3 business card. Thanks to my secret friend that may or may not have made this for me -- either way, I owe you dinner. I dig my E3 card! Wucha think? Oh yeah, I almost forgot! Here's the new me's 360 page. Drop me a line if you want an invite to 360. The peeps at Yahoo! will be impressed if I have more 360 friends.