The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, November 13, 2001

�Fortress of solitude� or �Stuff the message boards� I just discovered the message boards on Amazon.com. If you�re reading this, chances are that you�ve purchased something from them in the past. Now go be a doll and post a message telling everyone how insightful and informative my reviews are. Yes, I know it�s a stretch since word count and their goal of selling games limits me, but if it�ll get me more work it�s a score. Here's a bunch of links to some of my reviews. You can find my scribbling under the "editorial reviews" section. Devil May Cry Ico Klonoa: Empire of Dreams Dave Mirra Freestyle BMX 2 Fortress High Heat Baseball 2002 Dark Cloud Blast Lacrosse Escape from Monkey Island