The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Snowjob I got back from Edmonton tonight. It was a decent trip, but I wasn't prepared for the cold. I understand that it's considerably colder there than it is here, but I didn't think there would be snow on the ground this late in April. Oh well...I'll chalk that one up to experience. Sunday was lots of fun. Raina came over. We got coffee, went shopping, and had dinner at Thai Foon. I didn't want to like, because the name is just too stupid to be true, but dinner was actually good. Most importantly, I got to catch up with my little girl. I can't describe how much I've missed her. When I think about it, I just can't find the words. Best of all, we spent several hours together without her lambasting my relationship choices...mostly.