The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Thursday, January 15, 2004

It hasn't... ...been my day, my month, or even my year. It reminds me of this day in high school. I had this killer migraine that was bothering me the whole day. After school, I had a big tennis match against a highly ranked player. I couldn't do much on the court with my head trying to explode. All of the sudden, I take a bad step and turn my ankle. It hurt so badly that my headache totally disappeared. Oh, and I lost the match. All that crap last week with Mark is totally gone from my mind, replaced with something that truly saddens me. And I lost the match. On the plus side, I imagine it's all uphill from here and I have these cool lesbian pictures from my last trip to San Francisco.