The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Friday, May 28, 2004

Give Me Strength This cold sucks. There's a 36-inch television downstairs and the thought of bringing it to the apartment (with help, natch) drains me. I didn't go to the office today. Rather, I spent four hours on various conference calls. I'm sure the radiation will do lovely things to my brain. At least I'm not drinking tonight. I learned last week not to go out past 2:00AM if your flight is around 8:00AM. I swear, it would have been cake in my salad days. Speaking of salad days. Kelly used that phrase recently. I always found it funny. I think I'd want to be a Chef's Salad or a Cobb Salad--nothing too fancy, but with enough ingredients so that it's still a bit complex. A Caesar Salad is way too easy to be. So the conference calls actually have me excited about work. Change is always exciting. Hopefully this will lead to some major ones. Maybe it will give me the "creative envelope" Kitten says I need. I'm not really sure what she meant. I don't really use envelopes.