The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Wednesday, May 19, 2004

Randomosity - After eight months of abandonment, Raina is back in my life. It was lovely seeing her and catching up. It will probably be four months before I see her again. - I feel like Charlotte. "I don't know who I'm supposed to be." - I'm really enjoying my new iRiver. It's super functional and has a lithium-polymer battery. Lithium-ion is for suckers--much like shoelaces. - My home office will have a new centerpiece. I've ordered a Mirra (in green, naturally). - I'm still trying to figure out how to reward myself for E3. Originally I thought I'd go crazy at the Campers store, but I really want to run away to somewhere. Hawaii is always a good idea. Costa Rica might be more interesting. - Joss Stone has captured my heart. I can't believe that voice comes out of a 16-year old girl. - Biba Golic is the hottest table tennis player ever. - I finally got around to posting the pictures to Ray-B-Q Final. *sniff* Memories...from the corners of my mind.... - And here are some random E3 2004 pics.