The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Tri-Symmetry As I alluded to in my last post, there was a reason I needed to be in The OC this past weekend. More specifically, I needed to be leaving The OC on June 1. You see, I left New York for San Francisco on June 1, 2000. I left San Francisco for The OC on June 1, 2002. So it seemed appropriate that I enjoyed one last weekend in the sun and leave on June 1, 2004. The weather was absolutely brilliant. Every day was sunny and warm. I made excellent use of the pools and hot tubs. One side effect (I'm still deciding if it's unfortunate or not) is that my racoon tan has returned. I wish this cold would go away already. It was pretty much the only downer of a rather relaxing weekend. Well, symmetry has been achieved and my world makes a little more sense. Yay me!