The Ramblings of an Ornamental American

An update on Raymond's quest of life, liberty, and the pursuit of sandwiches.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

That Green Haired Guy's Rave That's what Manuel dubbed the party.... Thanks to a tremendous effort by Matt, we finally had a party at our apartment. It only took six months. I really want to have another before the month ends. I'm thinking a celebration of October and me -- Raytoberfest. I really wasn't in the mood for a party, but a keg of Boddingtons and a surprise appearance by my daughter changed the mood. I had a good time, got drunk, didn't get sick, didn't black out, and didn't yell at anyone. The last part I'm particularly proud of since I still think all women are ridiculous. And don't think I'm going to leave Glenda out of this just because she's my daughter -- ALL women are ridiculous. Anyway, here are the party pictures.